- This event has passed.
Resource Vendor Training: Coordinated Family Support New Vendor Orientation (CFSNV)
Coordinated Family Support New Vendor Orientation (CFSNV)
May 25, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS POST IN ITS ENTIRETY. FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS ON THIS POST WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC DENIAL OF ADMISSION TO THE CFSNV.
Registration is now open for the May 25, 2023 Coordinated Family Support New Vendor Orientation (CFSNV). The CFSNV will be conducted in person at SARC’s San Jose office. Successful completion of the CFSNV is one of the requirements for vendorization as a Coordinated Family Support provider.
To register for the CFSNV, please complete each of the following items by no later than 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 11, 2023:
- Register for the CFSNV using the link found at the bottom of this post.
- Send an email to Kai Reade at email@example.com that contains the following attachments in support of your request for admission to the CFSNV:
- A Letter of Intent that explains:
- (1) why you are interested in providing Coordinated Family Support services to SARC-sponsored individuals,
- (2) your background and experience working with DD individuals, and
- (3) how you will implement the HCBS Final Rule in providing services to SARC-sponsored individuals.
- Your updated resume.
- A request for language interpretation for the orientation, specifying the language needed.
Each of the described documents must be sent as a separate Word or pdf attachment to your email. Letters of Intent or resumes included as in-line text in your email will not be accepted.
Please make sure that your Letter of Intent and resume is free of typographical errors before submission. You must register for the CFSNV through the link below AND submit all supporting documents described above by no later than 11:59 p.m. on May 11, 2023 in order to be considered for admission. Registrations and supporting documents timestamped after 11:59 p.m. on May 11, 2023 will not be considered for admission.
You will receive an email by May 22, 2023 that either confirms or denies your admission to the May 25th CFSNV. If you are admitted, you will receive instructions on where to park, where to enter the building, our COVID protocol, and the training agenda. Please note that no more than two (2) individuals from a single agency will be admitted to the CFSNV unless prior approval is obtained from Community Resources Unit Manager Ann Sieber.
We do not maintain a waitlist for admission. If you are not admitted to or are unable to attend the May 25th CFSNV, you will need to re-apply for admission to the next CFS orientation scheduled for July 25th, 2023. Registration for the July CFSNV will open in June. Check the Events Calendar on SARC’s website for further information about future CFS new vendor orientations.