- This event has passed.
Residential Services Orientation (RSO) Class
*PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS POST. IF ANY INSTRUCTION ON THIS POST IS NOT FOLLOWED, IT WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL TO THE RSO*
The Residential Services Orientation class is now open for registration. The dates for the class are May 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 2022. You must attend all three classes.
To be registered you must complete the following items:
- Register (registration link can be found at the bottom of the post)
- Send a letter of intent to Ruby Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org in a separate word document (letters of intent sent as emails will not be accepted).
- Send a resume to Ruby Hernandez at email@example.com in a separate word document (resumes sent as emails will not be accepted).
- Send a copy of the Community Care Licensing (CCL) administrator certificate and Direct Support Professional (DSP) part 1 and part 2 certificates to Ruby Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The letter must include:
- Why do you want to become a residential provider?
- What is your background and experience that prepared for this position?
- What steps have you taken with CCL (Community Care Licensing)?
- Please describe the level of service you wish to provide.
- How will HCBS Final Rule impact the way you are going to provide services?
Please conduct a grammar and spell check to your letter of intent. We will not accept any letters of intent or registrations after 11:59pm, Wednesday, April 13, 2022.
There are no waitlists. The next Residential Services Orientation will be on August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, 2022. Registration will be open in July and you will find the registration post in the month of August on SARC’s events calendar.
Only two individuals per agency unless previously approved by the Community Services Unit Manager, Ann Sieber.
By the end of day Friday, April 22, 2022, you will be receiving a confirmation letter or denial letter via email confirming whether or not you are in the class. Along with the confirmation letters will be a virtual link to the class and schedule of the presenters.