- This event has passed.
Residential Services Orientation (RSO) Class
*PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE ENTIRETY OF THIS POST. IF ANY INSTRUCTION ON THIS POST IS NOT FOLLOWED, IT WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DENIAL TO THE RSO*
The Residential Services Orientation class is now open for registration. The dates for the class are August 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, 2022. You must attend all three classes.
To be registered you must complete the following items:
- Register (registration link can be found at the bottom of the post)
- Send a letter of intent to Ruby Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org and Gabriela Alvarez at email@example.com in a separate word document (letters of intent sent as emails will not be accepted).
- Send a resume to Ruby Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org and Gabriela Alvarez at email@example.com in a separate word document (resumes sent as emails will not be accepted).
- Send a copy of your Community Care Licensing (CCL) administrator certificate to Ruby Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org and Gabriela Alvarez at email@example.com
- Send a copy of your Direct Support Professional (DSP) training year 1 and 2 certificates to Ruby Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org and Gabriela Alvarez at email@example.com
The letter must include:
- Why do you want to become a residential provider?
- What is your background and experience that prepared you for this position?
- What steps have you taken with CCL (Community Care Licensing)?
- Please describe the level of service you wish to provide.
- How will HCBS Final Rule impact the way you are going to provide services?
Please conduct a grammar and spell check to your letter of intent. We will not accept any letters of intent or registrations after 11:59pm, Wednesday, July 13, 2022.
There are no waitlists. The next Residential Services Orientation will be on November 7th, 8th, and 9th, 2022. Registration will be open in September and you will find the registration post in the month of November on SARC’s events calendar.
Only two individuals per agency unless previously approved by the Community Services Unit Manager Ann Sieber.
By the end of day Friday, July 22, 2022, you will be receiving a confirmation letter or denial letter via email confirming whether or not you are in the class. Along with the confirmation letters will be instructions on getting into the building/signing in, our COVID protocol, and schedule of the presenters.
*DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COVID SYMPTOMS