- This event has passed.
Residential Services Orientation (RSO) Class
The Residential Services Orientation class is now open for registration. The dates for the class are November, 3rd, 4th and 5th 2021. You must attend all three classes.
To be registered you must complete the following items:
- Email a letter of intent to Rupinder Kaur at email@example.com and Ruby Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email a resume to Rupinder Kaur at email@example.com and Ruby Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The letter must include:
- Why do you want to become a residential provider?
- What is your background and experience that prepared for this position?
- What steps have you taken with CCL (Community Care Licensing)?
- Please describe the level of service you wish to provide.
How will HCBS Final Rule impact the way you are going to provide services?
We will not accept any letters of intent or registrations after 11:59pm on October 18th, 2021. There are no waitlists. The next Residential Services Orientation will be in February 2022
Only two individuals per agency unless previously approved by the Community Services Unit Manager Ann Sieber.
After the October 18th, 2021 deadline you will be receiving a confirmation letter or denial letter confirming whether or not you are in the class. Along with the confirmation letters will be a video link to the class and schedule of the presenters.