Encuentre sus Legisladores
Engaging with your legislators is very important. Here are information about your legislator in your area or you can use the find features to locate.
Encuentre a su legislador: haga clic aquí
Si desea obtener más información sobre su legislador, haga clic en sus nombres.
- Senator Bob Wieckowski represents the 10th Senate District in the California State Legislature. The district stretches from southern Alameda County into Santa Clara County.
- Senator Anna Caballero was elected to represent the 12th District in the California State Senate.
- Senator Jerry Hill represents the 13th Senate District in the California Legislature. The district includes the cities of Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Sunnyvale, and parts of unincorporated unincorporated Santa Clara County.
- Senator Jim Beall represents Senate District 15 which is comprised of 950,000 residents and encompasses a large portion of Santa Clara County, stretching from Cupertino east to Mount Hamilton and from Los Gatos north to San Jose’s Alum Rock District. The cities of Cupertino, Los Gatos, Campbell, Saratoga, Monte Sereno, and the San Jose communities of Willow Glen, Almaden, Evergreen, East San Jose, and Downtown are included within the district.
- Senator William W. Monning represents the 17th Senate District, which includes all of San Luis Obispo and Santa Cruz Counties, and portions of Monterey and Santa Clara Counties.
- Assemblymember Marc Berman represents the heart of the Silicon Valley and represents the 24th Assembly District on the San Francisco Peninsula in San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties.
- Assemblymember Kansen Chu represents California’s 25th Assembly District, which includes the Alameda County communities of Fremont and Newark, and the Santa Clara County communities of Milpitas, San Jose and Santa Clara.
- Assemblymember Ask Kalra represents California’s 27th Assembly District which includes San Jose and Sunnyvale.
- Assemblymember Evan Low represents District 28 which includes Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, and the areas of West San Jose, Willow Glen, Cambrian, and Almaden Valley in San Jose.
- Assemblymember Mark Stone represents the people of California’s 29th Assembly District, which includes portions of Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and Monterey Counties.
- Assemblymember Robert Rivas represents the 30th District which includes South Santa Clara and Monterey Counties.