Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
San Andreas Regional Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This agency does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
All resumes should be sent via email to: email@example.com
No phone calls please
We are accepting Service Coordinator applications for most locations with an emphasis on bilingual speaking:
Stipend pay for bilingual speakers!
Employee Benefits Highlights
- CalPERS Retirement System with paid retiree medical insurance.
- Employer paid medical insurance for employees.
- Employer paid family dental and vision care insurance.
- Bilingual Pay
- Flex plan for Medical Care Reimbursement and Dependent Care Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 12 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Five days paid Education Leave
- Longevity Bonus
- Vacation: hire – 15 days per year, 5th year through the 10th year – 25 days of vacation per year