Fire Related Resources
If you sustained losses from the Northern California fires in Lake, Monterey, Napa, San Mateo, Santa Cruz, Solano, Sonoma, or Yolo Counties, you can now apply for federal assistance. You must register with FEMA or you will be ineligible for federal assistance.
To begin the process:
- Apply online with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), at: https://www.disasterassistance.gov/
- Call 800-621-3362 or 800-462-7585 (TTY).
UPDATED WILDFIRE RESOURCE INFORMATION - October 2020
After the LNU, CZU, and SCU Lightning Complex Fires, Tzu Chi Northwest Region volunteers are providing emergency financial assistance. If your home sustained major damage, sign up now to get started.
We understand this is a challenging time and this has now become more complicated with the five fires in SARC’s catchment area. Especially in times such as this, we want to maintain communication with the individuals we serve, their families, and our valued service providers. We hope you are all staying safe.
You can access updated information on CalFire’s Twitter pages. CalFire posts incident reports here with updated information about evacuation orders and evacuation centers.
- Santa Cruz County: https://twitter.com/CALFIRECZU
- Santa Clara County: https://twitter.com/CALFIRESCU
- Monterey and San Benito Counties: https://twitter.com/CALFIREBEU
The below evacuation maps have the option to search for an address so anyone can check if they are in an evacuation or evacuation warning zone.
- Evacuation Map for River Fire, Carmel Fire, and Dolan Fire (Monterey County) here.
- Evacuation Map for SCU Lightning Fire (Santa Clara and San Benito Counties) here.
- Evacuation Map for CZU Lightning Fire (Santa Cruz County) here.
Fire Information Phone Lines
- CZU Lightning Complex (Santa Cruz County): 831-335-6717
- SCU Lightning Complex (Santa Clara County): 916-618-3195 or 669-247-7431
- River and Carmel Fires (Monterey County): 831-647-6257 or 211
Residents who need emergency housing or have lost homes may reach out to the American Red Cross 24 hour disaster dispatch help line at 1-866-272-2237.
American Red Cross- Northern California
$99 Hotel Rooms- Silicon Valley Strong
Affordable Hotel Options for Evacuees
Ready for Fires Evacuation Guide
To request SARC assistance or services for an individual, you must contact your service coordinator. If you are having trouble connecting with your service coordinator, please email email@example.com.
Get specific information based on the county:
Track air quality at www.airnow.gov.
Additional resources for Santa Clara County residents can be found on CADRE's website: Collaborating Agencies Disaster Relief Effort.
Heat Event by Operational Area_8.21.2020
PIN-20-28-ASC CCLD Evacuations during Pandemic