- This event has passed.
May 24, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Synopsis & Course Objectives:
San Andreas is offering Healthy Relationship training to vendors and staff. This class will provide a review on supporting the individuals we serve to:
- Be educated on sexuality, including safe practices
- Understand the responsibilities and consequences of having sexual relationships
- How staff can provide support to individuals to have healthy adult relationships
- Roles and responsibilities of those providing support to individuals
- What happens when sexual behavior results in illegal activity
- Supporting individuals with Forensic backgrounds in the area of sexuality
Length: 3 hours.
Who should attend: Vendors and staff
Instructor: Ann Sieber, Resource Specialist
PLEASE BE PROMPT – NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE CLASS 15 MINUTES PAST START TIME.